Becky and Robert McGuinn kindly took in a special needs woman, to help teach her how to take care of her young son. March 7, 1988 Wanda Reed vanished out the back door with the McGuinn's 7 month old daughter Melissa. 8 minutes later Wanda returned alone. Melissa was never seen again.

Monday, June 24, 2013

S.O.S Need help!

It started 6 months ago when I sent a facebook message to a family friend of Melissa's. I asked Mr. Larry how I could help try and spread awareness about Melissa.

In the following days I ended up on the phone with multiple friends and family of Melissa.
I talked to her mom Becky, who was now living in a far away state. She said that online awareness would be helpful.

Thus this blog and facebook page were made. It is mostly just me working on my laptop in Tulsa, Oklahoma....1,000 miles from New Jersey.

I feel it is important to have some one in New Jersey, even nicer if they were near Trenton, who could help with awareness efforts.

I am hoping this message reaches some one,who would join the admin team on facebook, and also be able to do stuff on the ground in New Jersey. Maybe now is the time some one will come forward with the truth if they find out we are still searching for Melissa.

Please contact us if you can help. If you cannot, then please share this post. Even if you do not know anyone near New Jersey, please still share this post so that some one who knows some one might get us connected.

We really need local support!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna, Are you still active on here? I have possible issues around mercury exposure that could indicate having been in New Jersey (I read they have had issues with mercury exposure there). There are also issues around my early history. Can you reply to this message, please, so I can talk to you and ask a few questions? Thanks. If I’m wrong in my enquiries, I pray that Melissa is found safe and well. 🙏🏻🩵

    ReplyDelete